Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Clean It Up



Just to illustrate how truly pathetic my life as a wife and mother has become, I am dedicating an entire blog to my love for a cleaning product. Now, it is a Multi Surface Cleaner (and it's Organic--so I think you can actually drink the stuff or use it to season chicken dishes) and it has a "light citrus scent." Just smelling it makes me happy and gives the impression that somewhere, something in the house is clean. I first bought it at Costco in a three-pack. The next time I went to buy it there were only two three-packs left sitting on top of a pallet of something else. I panicked and bought them both hoping that a new shipment would be in soon. No such luck. I am now down to my last half of a can. I did find it at http://www.spraywayretail.com/?p=SW986R and also found evidence that it can be purchaced at Ace Hardware (I do plan to verify this). Other selling points: it is 99% biodegradable, a portion of the purchase price is donated to breast cancer research, it is non toxic, the can is recyclable, there are no CFC's (those nasty ozone layer depleters), and, did I mention, it smells really good. So if your life is as exciting as mine you'll want to check out this product. Use it when you are cleaning or, if you don't have time, just spray it randomly around the house to give the impression that someone has been cleaning.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenn, why have never told me about this! You are so funny! You crack me up. Thanks for putting a smile on my face!
Love ya,

Mom

Aivaz Family said...

Jenn,
I check your blog almost hourly for moments like these. You are my favorite. Keep these little gems coming. So entertaining.

Natalie said...

You are so funny! You spray that stuff at least once every time I am over there. It really smells delicious. A very crisp, clean smell.

Mel said...

You make me laugh - I am on my way to Costco right now!

Chris and Karen said...

you're so funny I get sad each day there is not a new post. I know the feeling of trying to grab someting you think is leaving costco. One time there was no Costco Formula and our costco so we drove across town to summerlin and bought 8 2 packs. yeah needless to say the next time at our costco there was plenty of Formula. nice

Hacking it up said...

Awesome!!! I've GOT to go get me some of THAT!!! It's so great when people can come over and think that I cleaned instead of watching soap operas and eating bon bons!

P.S. these people should be paying you royalties for endorsing their product!!

Becky said...

Ummm.... You need to get a life!

Anonymous said...

your so cute! I bought it at Costco too and although I wouldn't drink it, it's a fantastic cleaner. My mother and sisters all use it now. Now we buy it at World Market, the label is different but its still from that sprayway company so I am sure it is.