Saturday, February 2, 2008

Bye Bye Baby




A few weeks ago I finally succombed to the begging and pleading from Savannah. She insisted that we get Ryder's hair cut. She said it was too girly with all the cute curls and stuff. And even I had a few people tell me what a cute little girl I have (this while he was wearing camo and a shirt with a basketball on it). So we did it. And when I say "we" I really mean Jill. Thanks, Jill! It definitely takes some talent to cut a one-year old's hair while he is whining and moving not-stop. Eric should also have some credit. Ryder was terrified so Eric held him. And to my surprise, he didn't lose all his curl. He looks so grown up, though. It is sort of depressing.




Before



Hey! What is going on?


I think this might be child abuse.



I know it's over but I'm still kind of mad!


I guess that lunch at Great Harvest makes up for it.

8 comments:

Chris and Karen said...

food always makes everything better. The hair cut looks great.

Aivaz Family said...

He looks so much like Eric to me now. He is adorable.

Natalie said...

He is so cute!!! I am glad you posted pictures. I miss my Ryder. Let's not get sick anymore.

Hacking it up said...

Cute little man! Conor had curls too, I still have a wad of them from, when he got his cut off...it was sad indeed. Conor still asks me to show him his "baby hair"

and hats-off to Eric for holding him down!!...I hate that part.

Anonymous said...

He looks so cute and so grown-up! Thank you for posting some pictures(since I don't get to see him very often!)
love,
mom

Jessica said...

He looks just like Sage now (which means Eric too). And yes, he looks pretty ticked. Just think...you'll have to do it all over again in a few months.

easleyfamily said...

He is so adorable!!

Becky said...

I say let it grow and put one of those Easter dresses on him!