Saturday, February 16, 2008

Can You Ever Have Enough Lotion?

Eric's answer to the above question is a resounding, "YES!!!" (As Eric helped Sage clean out her room today he found enough lotion, soap, perfume, etc. to open our own shop.) Despite this fact I have to tell you about a new favorite of mine. Bath and Body Works has made a few additions to their aromatherapy line. I have always liked the Eucalyptus Spearmint bodywash because you feel very refreshed and awake after using it. But the lotion of the same scent is just so-so and not something I really want to wear on a daily basis.

But new to the line is Tranquil Mint and it is divine! The smell is so soothing. I love it so much I bought:

Here we have the Pillow Mist, Foot Lotion, and the Scentport



And I still want:
And here is the Home Fragrance Oil, Body Lotion, Hand Lotion, and Body Wash
They say this stuff is for stress relief and I believe it. Just a whiff puts a peaceful smile on my face.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

I have the body wash and lotion and I love it. It smells so good.

Hacking it up said...

OOOhhhh! I LOVE their stuff! I will have to try that one!!! I also like the lavender vanilla pillow spray...it's a very nice scent to fall asleep to!

Becky said...

I may have to check out some of this stuff. When I go into Bath ad Body works I get so loaded down with just the body lotions and body sprays that I like that I don't dare look at anything else or I will go broke.