Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Don't Pass This By


I've been wanting to post about this for a while but, for whatever reason, have not. I came across the blog for Sheye Rosemeyer through my step-sister Melanie's blog a couple of months ago. Sheye is a mom and a photographer from Australia. She also writes about losing her daughter, Ava, one year ago in a terrible accident (she locked herself in a hot car). Although I've never met this woman it is inspiring to read her words as she continues to struggle with this horrific loss. She is very articulate and is able to express herself in such a touching way. If you haven't already, spending some time reading her blog will be well worth your time.

4 comments:

Hacking it up said...

I cannot even handle things like that. I went to the blog, and as soon as I saw the picture of her little girl...I turned it off...my heart can't take it...

Jenn Elison said...

Steph-give it another try. It's not all sad. But I have drenched many tissues while reading this site.

Jenn Elison said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ynaffit said...

Beautiful... Hard because I can relate, but it is simply beautiful.

Thanks for the link, Jen.

Love ya

T