Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day




Your Candy Heart Says "Cutie Pie"



You always seem to have a hot date, even though you never try to meet anyone.

A total charmer, you have a natural appeal that keeps you in high demand.

Your ideal Valentine's Day date: multiple dates with multiple people


Your flirting style: 100% natural

What turns you off: serious relationship talks

Why you're hot: you're totally addicting


Well, this actually cracks me up quite a bit. Especially after being married for almost 17 years. The sad thing is that I can't even really remember if any of these things would have remotely applied to me back when I may have had a "flirting style" or the possibility of "multiple dates with multiple people." But I'm sure that Eric would agree that I'm still "totally addicting." Right, Eric? (Please just say yes. It is Valentine's Day for crying out loud.)

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Are you kidding? You were such a natural when it came to flirting. You had so many guys knocking on your door. How many boys did you kiss in high school again?

Chris and Karen said...

just an FYI. I just found out today that Britian bag tagged me so you better wait to see the secret things in my bag

Anonymous said...

Jenn, you are adicting! Of course I love you like crazy and I can't get enough of you.
Eric