Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Thanks for the Revelation

Take this test!
You're a girl on the go who thrives on the energy that comes with having lots going on at once. But when you're cruising through the week at warp speed, it can be hard to keep track of all the little things like appointments, house keys, or time.


Picture this: A life where you never misplace your cell phone, never miss paying a bill, and are never late for your engagements. Sounds good, huh? Well, if you just add a little organization to your busy life, you can be in this picture! We're not saying you need to file your collection of CDs alphabetically or anything, but making a few to-do lists — or designating a specific spot for your keys and wallet — might free up enough time to add another activity to your schedule. So take a deep breath and step to it!

Boy am I glad that I took this fun little quiz. Because I didn't know that I am an unorganized mess! That just came as a complete shock. I am not sure what I expected. But it would have been nice if a maid, a chef, and a personal assistant popped out of the computer screen. I know that after I shouted out a few commands my life would be considerably simplified.

6 comments:

Aivaz Family said...

Seriously? That was the result of the quiz. I wonder if they will be able to tell me that I need to lose weight cuz I hadn't already considered that or anything. Um, I love your face.

Jessica said...

That is really funny because I remember at some activity (enrichment I think) you taught a class on organization. Do you remember that? I still have the handouts you made because I keep thinking someday I will organize myself with the use of your handouts.

Jenn Elison said...

Jessica-I actually thought it was really funny at the time that they had me teach that class. I guess you could say that I know how--in theory--to be organized, but I stink at it!

Eliza said...

I think you are perfect just the way you are.

Jana said...

I agree, I could do with my own personal maid, chef, etc, but since we don't get those things we had just better plod along. I myself, find you a very organized person.

DeDe said...

I am glad to find your blog through your mom. You are way funny and have such a great way of expressing yourself.

Diane (Davis) Nelson
http://nelsonnewsohio.blogspot.com/