Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Last Quiz--Probably

I'm sure if you read my blog with any regularity you may be a little quizzed out as of late. But I finally came across one that got it right! Even though I could have told you that myself without the aid of five soda related questions. Now if it had given me diet coke with lime it would have been downright creepy. And if the diet coke with lime had been poured over a tall glass of yummy ice I would have been totally freaked out.




You Are Diet Coke



You are energy in its purest form. No need to complicate things with sweetness.

And while people may hate your aftertaste, you are seen as a necessary evil.



Your best soda match: 7 Up



Stay away from: Coke

9 comments:

Aivaz Family said...

Thats funny. I enjoy diet coke a great deal myself.

Jessica said...

I'm the same cuz...Jessica

Hacking it up said...

I am a 7-up, best soda match? Coke...duh...And I'm to stay away from mountain dew...again...duh!

P.S.I love theses quizzes!

Brooke said...

I just love you and your addictions!

easleyfamily said...

I'm a root beer and it says to stay away from diet coke...can we still be friends???? :) I love all these quizzes you find!

Tamara Tolman Tran said...

Hey Jenn, did you ever find HiDee?
and I've been meaning to ask you....how do you know Stephanie Hacking? It's funny because I went to school with both of you in different cities!

Sage said...

Tami-I think I know where HiDee is but it's unconfirmed. I'll let you know. Steph and I worked together for years and have always kept in touch. I visited you with her once. You may not remember. I believe you lived in her neighborhood.

Linda said...

I was a Dr. Pepper!

Eliza said...

Umm...isn't Nat Coke? I really don't think you should stay away from her. Think of all the inappropriate comments you would miss out on.