Thursday, March 13, 2008

Who Makes Up These Things?




You Are a Grilled Cheese Sandwich



You are a traditional person with very simple tastes.

In your opinion, the best things in life are free, easy, and fun.

You totally go with the flow. And you enjoy every minute of it!



Your best friend: The Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich



Your mortal enemy: The Ham Sandwich



Interestingly enough (or maybe not), I do love a good grilled cheese. But add a slice of ham to it and it is that much better. I down a PB sandwich more often than not. But only because that is what the little people are eating (Haven would eat one for breakfast, lunch and dinner). I don't mind a little J, but only strawberry and only a very very thin layer.

I'll tell you what sandwich I really like--the sandwich I don't have to make. The sandwich that doesn't require any slicing or dipping into the mayonnaise jar on my part. I love Great Harvest sandwiches (why is it I can buy their bread, purchase my own fresh ingredients and not even come close to what they can produce?). And their gingerbread cookies are to die for. I also love Capriottis. They have a yummy steak and cheese and other sandwiches that I never thought I would like but do (Capistrami and The Gobbler). It's a good thing that both of these places close at around seven or I might be heading out the door.

5 comments:

Chris and Karen said...

well i guess we can no longer be friends because I am a ham sandwich. yes it is true. Not really a huge fan of it. I like grilled cheese much better. so I guess this is it since a test said we are mortal enemies. Good bye now

Natalie said...

Oh, great harvest sandwiches....

Aivaz Family said...

Jason hearts The Gobbler.

Jaime Stephens said...

haha you have some good quizs...

Becky said...

Ummmm....okay that was the stupidest quiz I have ever seen. Your MORTAL enemy: the ham sandwich....give me a break.