Friday, March 7, 2008

Yet Another Tag

If I tagged you, here's what you do. Post the words in all caps below and fill in info about yourself. Then, at the end you tell who you are tagging & go and tag 5 friends on their blogs. It's just a way to get to know fun little things about people.

TEN YEARS AGO.......Savannah was 4 and Sage was 2. I had been married for 6 years and we had been living in Henderson for just over one year. I think I was working in Customer Service at Stein Mart.

FIVE PLACES THAT I HAVE VISITED.........California, Texas, Idaho, Wyoming, Montana. I need to get out more.

FIVE THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST........1. Clean the house (I really need to hook back up with flylady.com since my live in maid has never shown up)....2. Go to Costco....3. Make a menu for next week....4. Schedule kids doctor appointments....5. Take a shower

I ENJOY..........Reading, listening to music, hanging out with my family, blogging

THREE BAD HABITS........1. Staying up too late (yes, Eric, I am acknowledging that it is a bad habit)....2. Too much diet coke....3. Not checking my blood sugar as often as I should (and for those of you who are wondering about missing items from this list, it said only three)

FIVE THINGS YOU MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT ME.........1. I am addicted to ice (okay, you all probably know that)....2. I someday hope to be a high school English teacher....3. I will never win a mom-of -the-year award (you might know this already, too)....4. I love going to Disneyland...5. I am a sucker for books, candles, lotion, and cleaning products and am addicted to Grammar Girl and goodreads.com--in my spare time I am usually reading a book, listening to a book, or reading about books I want to either read or listen to (and may I just take this opportunity to apologize to those of you who are inundated with goodreads e-mails from me. I think there is a way you can choose to get them less frequently or not at all. And for those of you who aren't already, be my friend on goodreads.com!)

FIVE JOBS THAT I HAVE HAD.............1. I worked at a movie theater....2. Various jobs at a printing company from working on the assembly line to receptionist to Account Representative....3. Customer Service at Stein Mart....4. I also worked for a company called Tenant Tracker where I was required to do background checks on potential apartment renters. This required that I go to the courthouse a couple of times per week. This was, by far, my most colorful job I've had. The room I had to sit in to wait for the checks to be completed is the same room where CRIMINALS wait to find out their court dates, etc. More than once I was asked the equivalent of, "What are you in for?" And let me tell you, they had no problem telling me what they were there for. I mostly tried to keep my nose in a book and not make eye contact....5. I am a mom. The job I've held the longest even though it's the one I'm the least qualified for.

I'm tagging anyone who hasn't done this and who is reading this. Come on! Just do it. It's easy and fun.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I am in no way a camera pro. All I can say is follow your heart. Just follow your heart.