Thursday, April 10, 2008

Finally!

Some sort of normalcy has returned to my life and it is all because of The Office. I am not a sitcom watcher (although I do enjoy myself some 30 Rock on occasion), but The Office is a staple. And tonight's episode did not disappoint. At first I was feeling a little bummed that it would take primarily outside of the office. But in the end it didn't matter. It was just nice to have that half hour of laughter after a hectic day. Thank you Jim. Thank you Pam. Thank you Michael. Thank you Dwight. Thanks to all of you. See you all next week.

10 comments:

Diane said...

Amen, sister. This show is a staple at our house for entertainment. Seriously, you can't get much funnier than this. I love the emotion that the characters bring to the viewers. Take Michael Scott for example. You are just plain embarrassed for him all the time! I love it! He is so great and Dwight....need I say more? Jim is quite "easy on the eyes" so to speak! Love it!

Chris and Karen said...

Chris and I could not stop laughing at the train wreck that was the dinner date. Oh how we missed that show. I think it was better than it has been in the past

Brooke said...

Amen Sistah.

Aivaz Family said...

Word. I laughed my face off. Mostly when Jim said, "Pam, I'll see you at home." I almost wet myself.

easleyfamily said...

Train wreck!!! Glad to have it back! I love the writers strike being over!

Natalie said...

Finally is right!!

Becky said...

(hysterical laughter) I get it...The Office is a staple. Hee Hee Heee. We missed it because our DVR decided it didn't want to record it. I'll have to find it online somewhere.

Jenn E said...

Becky-sometimes my little jokes go unnoticed because they are only funny to me. Thanks for humoring me.

Jessica said...

I, too, am an Office fan. I had it written on my calendar that it was coming on Thursday and thank goodness for DVR because I had a meeting Thursday night. My favorite part- the last line- "So can we come in?"

Hacking it up said...

Lance watches that show every night....I always crash and miss it all....I'll have to try watching it while I fold laundry!!!