Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Good Times With Grandma and Grandpa

We had some good times with grandma and grandpa in town two weeks ago. The kids are in heaven when they visit.

The weather was lovely. We spent a lot of time in our Vegas-sized mini backyard:


The kids still have a blast on our old swing set. It's so nice to share pushing duty with the grandparents.


The always photogenic Bentley.


Homemade bubble-maker: by Eric

Good one, Sage! (Is that amazement on Bentley's face or a yawn?)


Hammock fun.



Rock-climbing in our own back yard. Yeah, baby! That gigantically tall cinderblock wall had to be good for something. (Another Eric invention.)

Even the few hours spent indoors proved fun:


"I can fly!"


I think we wore grandpa Jim out!


Nothing is better than snuggles with grandma.

Watching conference.

We also celebrated Bentley's birthday at the park:


Mmmmmm. Cake!


Ryder Tanner

9 comments:

Seven Leavitt's said...

I found you blog from Bridgit's, yay! We watched conference with grandma and grandapa, too! Looks like fun family times.

Brooke said...

I love how Haven is trying to "shove" Bentley up the climbing wall!!

Diane said...

Very fun times. I love the pics of your Mom and Jim. Now, the rock climbing wall is a great idea which my boys would love.
Great family!

Natalie said...

We had a fun time. The kids definitely wore themselves out. I think mine slept for 24 hours straight after that weekend. Thanks for posting those fun pictures.

Aivaz Family said...

Grandparents are the best! Your mom is so cute.

grandma kopp said...

They are so cute. I just can hardly believe I have such cute great grandchildren. I suppose the grand children were so beautiful to have them so handsome and beautiful.
I am so very lucky to have all of you.

Linda said...

Thanks for posting those pictures Jennifer! Most of them are pretty good! We did have so much fun when we were there. The time just goes by so fast. Thanks for a fun weekend! Love you! Oh and send me a copy of all the pictures! Please!!!!!!!

Hacking it up said...

Hooray for Grandparents!!! I wish my parents would come and visit...they're in Belize right now with Carey and Doug...who would want to go there instead of Texas?

Jessica said...

I love the picture of grandma with the littles on the hammock! Also, that rock climbing wall is AWESOME. Once I show Adam he will so want one. He loves rock climbing and we don't have any places to do that around here. Eric is a genius.