Friday, April 11, 2008

So Wrong It's Right

Haven usually prefers to dress herself. And it is always a dress or skirt. I don't think she has ever chosen pants for herself. You know that if she is wearing pants then it was not her choice. She is a little kid and her fashion sense has not completely matured. But for the most part she does okay. On occasion I have to send her back to change a shirt or skirt or socks. That was my first impulse today. But upon a second glance I had to just laugh and take a picture--and hope I don't need to go anywhere today.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jennifer, I think she is a chip off the old mom block. You should post a picture or two of yourself when you were Haven's age - you know like the one with the big old disco boots?

Eric

Jana said...

It feels like I have not had time to blog, I have missed it!

She looks like a happy, cute, independant little girl! I love it! If you want to feel better check this out. Maddie was WAY worse! (I did a lot of laundry back then...wait, I still do!)

http://theslothsite.blogspot.com/2006/03/many-moods-of-maddie.html

Sorry I don't know how to make it a link, but it's hillarious!

Jana said...

one more thing, that post is two posts long, go to the next one too!

easleyfamily said...

She looks great to me!

Diane said...

Haven's face says it all. She thinks she looks beautiful...what more could you ask for!

Natalie said...

She is the best. I love it!

Savannah E said...

Wow, she's looking good. This isn't even a bad one.

Savannah E said...

ps please take that picture of me off of here before I eat you!

Becky said...

The shoes are the best!

Linda said...

Haven has great taste and style! She is so sweet and cute!

Brooke said...

I like that picture of Savannah! Don't take it off! Oh, and I love Haven's style. She is absolutely lovely.

Jessica said...

I love it- the accessorizing totally makes the outfit.

Hacking it up said...

She is so adorable! I love all of these kids and their funny little quirks that make them who they are

CElison said...

HAHA! Haven is so cute! i can't wait to see u guys here in Utah in May!