Friday, May 2, 2008

NOW We Can Start Having Family Home Evening

I'm very excited about our new Family Home Evening board that I ordered from the ladies over at Saying it Simply. I know there has to be a reason that our Family Nights are not as consistent as they should be and this might be the answer. At the very least it should help. I mean, if your name is hanging beneath a specific assignment then you are more likely to follow through. Right? Either way it will look good on the wall and at least give the appearance that we are having Family Night.

Thank you ladies!

4 comments:

Aivaz Family said...

That is soo cute!!

Jana said...

We just love ours. I hope you find it helps you!

Linda said...

I love it! You are so faithful at having family home evenings! I'm proud of you! I love the board. Now no one does have an excuse!!!

Love you guys!

Becky said...

I used to think that boards would help until I went through several of them.