Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Thank You for Feeding My Twilight Addiction



I've seen similar posts already and heard from others via e-mail regarding this subject, but is there such thing as too much Twilight? I risk being redundant by posting, but I don't want anyone to miss out on this goodness. I am more excited than ever for this movie. I wish I could say that it is completely (or even mostly) on behalf of my two teen aged daughters. It is not. I've been on the Twilight bandwagon for quite a while now and I'm not ashamed to admit it. So watch the trailer here and, though short, it packs a punch that has left me sufficiently distracted. And were it not for the fact that my copy of The Host should arrive today, I might be tempted to re-read Twilight--again.

8 comments:

Linda said...

I can't wait for the movie either or the new book! Maybe I'll read Twilight again too. See you soon!

Natalie said...

What are you trying to do to me? Seriously? I am like a giddy little teenager again. I cannot wait. I can't wait for the premiere. We will be there at midnight with blankets in tow. If you know what I mean. This goes for Eliza and Seana too.

Aivaz Family said...

Natalie is so sick and wrong, but I love it. I wet myself when he jumped out the window with her. He is fabulous. I cant freaking wait for the movie.

Jana said...

Wow, It looks good!

CElison said...

wow! tht looks very intruging

Bridget said...

Love your posts. Were you a writing or communications major or does all of this creativity just come out of your little curly haired head?

This makes me want to start this series. I have been resisting because once I start something, I have no interest in doing anything else; like parenting for example!

Jenn E said...

Bridget - You are funny. I was an English major but writing was never my strong point. You are very kind, though. I'm glad you started the Twilight series. You won't regret it.

Hacking it up said...

I heart Bella and Edward!...actually, I just heart Edward...I can't wait for this movie!!! I watch the trailer over and over and over again....I'm sick...I need help.

BTW--I just finished reading "the Host" today!! Stephenie does not disappoint!