What will $120.00 buy you?
- a new very soft and beautiful comforter/bedskirt/pillow sham set at Costco
- manicures and pedicures for two very deserving girls and their mother/sister
- a night out on the town including dinner, a movie, and a babysitter
- gas for a week and a half
- two new rugs for my living room and entry way
- a fall wardrobe for Haven (or two shirts and a pair of pants for the big girls)
$120.00 will pay for a locksmith to come to your house (in well over the promised 20 minutes--but this also gave us a $15.00 discount) and unlock your very stylish 2005 Chrysler Town & Country Mini-Van because you locked BOTH sets of keys inside.
What did I learn? Well, I learned that it is not a good idea to leave my purse in the car (especially when it has two sets of keys in it). I learned that I should never assume that I know where my set of keys is unless I am looking right at it. I learned that (as Eric often tells me) the key box does have a purpose and it is a good idea to utilize it. I learned that these things NEVER happen at a good time but usually occur when you have something to do or somewhere to be. And finally, I learned--again--that I am married to a very patient man who often forgoes the opportunity to say, "I told you so," even when he deserves to.