Friday, July 25, 2008

Playing Catch-Up




Since I've been neglecting Bloggerdom and the captivating history of the Elison family has been interrupted, I am hoping to make more of an effort. But I also have to go back in time--in no particular order--to document the gems of the past few months.

Waaaaay back in May, Savannah and Sage had their Spring Orchestra Concert. It was excellent--even though I only saw Sage's class perform due to the fact that I had to whisk Sage off to her dance recital (post to come) immediately after her performance. Fortunately, Eric recorded Savannah's class and I was able to listen to it afterwards. And though it's not the same as being there in person, it was very well done. Great job girls!


And now Savannah moves on to orchestra at Green Valley High School (help!) and Sage advances to the Advanced Orchestra at Greenspun Junior High. And we can double the amount of concerts we attend next year. Yay!

9 comments:

Nicole said...

Savannah--you look so great in your dress. Nice work.

Sage--I don't think I've ever seen a female successfully pull off the bow-tie, but you manage to make it look cool. Way to go.

Aivaz Family said...

Seriously, Jenn, your girls are so pretty. You are in for some fun! Thank you for updating. I like you. A whole lot.

easleyfamily said...

They are both so pretty! I can't believe Savannah is going to be in high school! Where did the time go?

Seven Leavitt's said...

What beautiful young women they are!

Linda said...

Savannah and Sage are so talented! Wish I could have been there!

Love ya

Natalie said...

Dang, those are some good looking girls.

Brooke said...

Soooo beautiful!!! Savanna looks STUNNING in black!

Britain said...

Way to go girls! Greenspun sure has some pretty fancy costuming for their concerts. In junior high orchestra we were lucky to wear matching t-shirts.

Becky said...

How come I've never heard them play in church? Oh yeah, we aren't in the same ward anymore!