Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The Olympics Tag

I guess I am to list my 8's in honor of the Olympic opening ceremonies held on 8-8-08. Here it goes:

8 tv shows I love to watch:
Masterpiece Theatre, Veronica Mars, The Office, Lost, Pushing Daisies, 24, Arrested Development, and Medium

8 restaurants I love:
Claimjumper, Coyotes, Pin Kaow, Cafe Rio, Pizza Factory, P.F. Changs, any little dinky hamburger joint whose name ends in "Freeze" (I admit this one is because they almost always have good ice), and all Italian food (besides Olive Garden)

8 things that happened today:
slept in until 9:30 (recovering from our vacation), played Word Challenge (I'm in second place now--you didn't cheat, did you Tawnya?), sent an e-mail, completed school shopping at the mall, tried to clean up a little, got a BAD headache, had a melt-down (as a result I grounded myself to my room for 2 hours), and talked to my mom and Tina on the phone

8 things I am looking forward to:
SCHOOL STARTING, Disneyland with the girls (let me clarify that this is not MY girls but THE girls=friends), all my kids' birthdays in the next 6 weeks, temperatures in the 80s, the Twilight movie, the trip we have planned for Labor Day weekend, San Francisco with Eric, and the diet coke with lime I am going to drink as soon as I finish this post

8 things I love about the summer:
The 4th of July and vacations, I guess--seriously, I hate summer for the most part! It's my least favorite season. Which is sad because it's really one of the two seasons we have in Vegas (the other being almost summer).

8 things on my wish list:
most of these things are secret, these aren't: more time to read, finish my degree (yes, I have two classes left!!), to be skinny again or I would just settle for less chubby, eyes that see without glasses or contacts, that I could sing, to write well, to be organized, to be a better mom

8 people I want to tag:
I hate tagging people, but just do it! It's easy.

4 comments:

Aivaz Family said...

You are so fun. I too am looking forward to Disneyland with the girls. Its gonna be grand. Soo glad you are going. I love you. You are already a great writer!

Tawnya said...

No, I didn't cheat, I just spend entirely too much time playing. I create words while I sleep, I wander the aisles at walmart thinking mar, ram, mart, art, alarm, warm, etc, ect..... You'll beat it, I am sure of that! You did a lot better in English than I did. Speak of...I had lunch with Joyce Nelson yesterday!

Sarah Goodsell said...

I love Arrested Development. trev and I always wondered if anyone else watches it but us and now I know! Wish it caught on like The Office but Oh well.

Becky said...

I can't believe you haven't finished your degree. Okay...let's set a goal.