Friday, August 1, 2008

Return of the Tag

My mom tagged me. And since I rarely play along with things, I'll do it this time.


The Rules: Answer the questions using only one word (I had to get creative with that rule). Then tag four others.

1. Where is your cell phone? counter

2. Your significant other? hot

3. Your hair? schizophrenic

4. Your mother? amazing

5. Your father? funny

6. Your favorite thing? ice

7. Your dream last night? disturbing

8 Your favorite drink? guess

9. Your dream/goal? peace

10. The room you’re in? office

11. Your hobby? reading

12. Your fear? spiders

13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? vacationing

14. What you’re not? patient

15. Muffins? yum

16. One of your wish list items? comfort

17. Where you grew up? Provo

18. The last thing you did? talk

19. What are you wearing? clothes

20. Favorite gadget? ipod

21. Your pets? tortoise

22. Your computer? new

23.Your mood? anxious

24. Missing someone? Erik

25. Your car? classy

26. Something you’re not wearing? shoes

27. Favorite store? Target

28. Like someone? Eric

29. Your favorite color? Green

30. When is the last time you laughed? today

31. Last time you cried? Wednesday


I tag anyone who wants to play.

2 comments:

Aivaz Family said...

You are fun. I can't wait to wait for Breaking Dawn with you. Heart you!

Linda said...

Thanks for playing the "tagged" game Jenn! I knew I could count on you!