Friday, August 8, 2008

Why We Need School to Start

As much as I enjoy having the kids home for the summer, I can't wait to get back to a regular schedule! Due to summer sleeping habits (i.e. staying up too late), this is the type of thing that happens in the middle of the day:


Savannah, Haven, Sage & Ryder


Ryder snuggled up to Sage


Haven

P.S. The above pictures were taken several days ago. However, as I write this post today at 4:00 in the afternoon, all of my kids except for Ryder are asleep. Again.

10 comments:

Bridget said...

I do love the more lax times of summer, but I do agree, we need our schedule back, too. Great pictures.

Jenifer Pullman said...

Oh my gosh. They are so beautiful.

Jessica said...

I wish I could complain about my kids sleeping all day. Then I might get a break. I LOVE that Ryder is snuggling up to Sage. What a great big sister! If I were you I would have taken a nap right alongside the rest of them.

Aivaz Family said...

I wish my daughter would slow down enough to fall asleep somewhere besides her own bed. Ryder and Sage are so cute.

Mel said...

So cute! You'll have to teach me your tricks- I can't seem to get my boys to sleep at the same time. ps I just started Twilight. I have to see what all the craze is about.

Brooke said...

What did you feed them!?!? Maybe a secret recipe???

They are all darling... as always!! U make cute kids.

Linda said...

Oh, if only I could fall asleep like they can! Aren't they just the best! (when they are sleeping!)

Natalie said...

Very cute! I bet you were in heaven. I know I would have been.

easleyfamily said...

You're so lucky...mine are exhausted by midday, but they just get grouchy, they don't sleep! They are so cute!!!

Hacking it up said...

Cute pics! My kids stay up late too...but do they nap?? NO!! They whine and bawl because they're SO TIRED...whatever...I'm ready for school to start too....