Friday, September 5, 2008

Another Trip to the Springs Preserve

While Maren was visiting with us in July we tried to find at least a few fun things to do. We decided to head out to the Springs Preserve. It was largely a repeat of our first visit, but the kids still had a blast. And, once again, we took advantage of the incredibly yummy food at the Wolfgang Puck Cafe. Seriously--I think of that four cheese pizza and my mouth starts watering.

Last time we visited we didn't make it to the trails. So we were determined to make it there this time. But after all the fun and food we didn't have the energy to brave the heat on the trails. We will have to wait for it to cool down a bit before we go back. Thank goodness for those annual passes.



2 comments:

Linda said...

Looks like so much fun! How come we don't go to those places when we come and visit? I want to try that pizza! I'm glad Savannah smiled in a few pictures! She's so pretty when she smiles!

Becky said...

How do you get your pictures in those multi-frames like that? I have a hard enough time just getting a picture on my blog.