Thursday, September 4, 2008

Dance Recital May 2008--Still Catching Up

Sage and Haven did a fabulous job in their dance recital this year. It was Haven's first so it was very exciting. She did a great job. She did fall once during her first number, but she picked herself right back up. And Sage is still an excellent dancer. It is so fun to watch her. Savannah barely graced us with her presence that night! She doesn't enjoy the experience that much and wouldn't get near the stage for a million dollars. And thanks to their instructor Miss Lori who was amazing as usual. Every year I am bowled over by the amount of work that goes into these productions. We love you Miss Lori!


The Kennedy's are always so supportive of everything the girls do. Haven LOVED getting a bouquet of flowers. Sage and her good friend Taylor have been dancing together for years.

5 comments:

Linda said...

So cute! Wish we could have been there for the recitals. Maybe another time. Miss you guys!

Hacking it up said...

such cute and talented girls!! I love watching the kiddos doing what they love!!!

Looks like you guys had a great 4th of July!! Maybe I'll get caught up someday...sigh...

Wendy said...

How adorable are they? So cute.

Becky said...

Oh my heck, can they be any cuter? I remember when Eliza took dancing and when my girls were cute like Haven. Now they just talk back and stuff. (Just kidding)

grandma kopp said...

I wish I could have been there for the recital. The girls are so darn cute. I miss you all.