Sunday, September 7, 2008

Happy Birthday You Big Four Year Old!

We never thought she'd get here....







And now she is a big four year old who loves her family, coloring, school, peanut butter sandwiches, reading books, going to the park, dancing, watching movies and "PPS" (PBS), playing with her cousins, 'Lil Pet Shop stuff, princesses, fairies, and going shopping with her mama.

She could probably do without tomatoes, getting her hair brushed, and any live animal bigger than a toaster ("I'm just not a loosed to big dogs").

When she grows up she wants to be a princess, a mommy, a fairy and a ballerina.

Her favorite color is pink. Her second favorite color is pink. She also sort of likes white but not yellow.

She can be quite the joker and is pretty good at keeping a straight face--for a minute.

She thinks she should be able to do everything her big sisters do.

Haven is a sweetheart who is always quick to give a hug and say, "I love you." Happy birthday Haven-bo-baven. We love you!

11 comments:

Chris and Karen said...

Wow happy Birthday to Haven. I cannot belive I have know you all for a little over 4 years. My how the time flys

Linda said...

Happy Birthday to my beautiful Princess Haven! We can't believe you are 4 years old already! We sure do love you so very much.

Grandpa and grandma Easley!

Linda said...

I love all the pictures! Brings back many wonderful memories!

Sarah Goodsell said...

Happy Birthday Haven! Jen she is SO pretty I loved looking at all those pics of her, SO cute!

Britain said...

I forgot about all your kids birthday's being kicked off with Sage. You sound like us and the month of May. At least I had the sense to not be pregnant all summer long. You silly silly woman. Well you sure got some cute kids. Happy Birthday to Haven! You can tell her that Sister Schwartz was a ballerina and still loves the color pink. She and I are kindred spirits.

Britain said...

Please take the apostrophe from birthdays and mentally put it on kids. Also ignore any other mistakes I made. I am a grammer idiot (we are not allowed to say idiot in my house, but I didn't say it, I wrote it).

easleyfamily said...

Happy 4th birthday miss Haven! Hope you had lots of fun!

Seven Leavitt's said...

She's such a little sweetie pie!

Becky said...

My favorite picture is where it looks like she is sleeping sitting up. Is she?

grandma kopp said...

Haven I love you so much. I do hope you had a great Birthday. I love all the pictures of you. You are a cutie.
I want a hug and a kiss right this minute. I miss you all so much.

Missy said...

What an angel! She and Megan are peas in a pod!