Monday, September 15, 2008

Party Central

The consequence of having birthdays so close together is that we have non-stop partying.


Sage had a fun party with her friends. It was just a small get-together and they played games and ate. Savannah and Megan made the piano cake. Good times.


I guess we're going to milk the joint Haven/Ryder party as long as we can. Haven was very excited to have her party with Ryder's. Savannah was, once again, the cake maker. Haven loved opening all her presents and Ryder was more than satisfied with the first one he opened.

Now we get a little breather until Savannah's birthday.

5 comments:

grandma kopp said...

My you do get the birthdays all at once. All of them in three months. It did look like so much fun. I loved the piano cake. Good job Savannah and Megan. I loved Haven's and Ryder's also. It sure did look good.
Happy Birthday to all of you.
I love you!!

Natalie said...

It was so fun to have so many fun celebrations. You guys rule. Cute, cute pictures.

Linda said...

Wish we could have been there! I hate missing birthday parties! Next year for sure! Happy Birthday to you all!

Sarah Goodsell said...

Way to go Savannah! I think you get that from your mom I still remeber that gumball cake she made. Now that I've tried to make Jaxsons cake I'm even more impressed:)

Hacking it up said...

You are the par-tay house!!! Looks like everyone is having great birthdays!!

Just think, when it's all over...you'll be done!(yes, you can quote me...it is quite profound...)