Wednesday, October 22, 2008

August Trip to Utah Part 2

Besides the play and our Lagoon outing, we had a good time just hanging out while we were in Utah.
They all love the tree in grandma and grandpa Easley's yard. And do you think we wore them out or what?


The kid's always love grandma Kopp's gigantic backyard!


My big girls love taking pictures of their grandmas' flowers. These beauties are grandma Kopp's.


My do the kids love playing in the little kiddie pool. Ryder was fearlessly jumping in the water. We were so excited to be joined by Joshua and Seda.


We took countless photos of the kids tossing water from a bucket. Why? I have no idea.


And what's grandma's house without ice cream?


We went out to dinner with my dad, Diona and Maren at a very yummy Italian restaurant. (They had gnocchi--what more do I need?) You would have thought that Haven, Ryder and Bentley hadn't eaten in days by the way they devoured their spaghetti.

We had a really fun but quick trip. It was good to see everyone and have one last little hurrah before school started.

6 comments:

Linda said...

We did have a fun time with you here! The kids had a blast. I love your pictures and post! See you tomorrow!

Love you!

Natalie said...

Very cute pictures. I can't get enough of the ones of Ryder jumping into the pool. Those are rad. Bentley had the best time with you guys. I am sure if we gave him the chance he would become an Elison.

Jaime Stephens said...

You aren't supposed to tease us Utahans with pictures like that... It's Oct and like 30 degrees, It made me miss August...

Savannah E said...

that was fun. i liked that trip. love savannah

Zachariah Parry said...

I love your photo montages. I used them as a model for one of the pages in this year's Parry Family coffee table book.

Hacking it up said...

Fun with family!!!...The best kind!!
Cute pictures....it reminds me that I still haven't finished posting all of mine from summer yet...goody.