Monday, October 20, 2008

Good Times at Lagoon

Back in August we traveled to Utah to see my father-in-law's play. He directed a musical version of Pride and Prejudice that was amazing! Everyone was so talented and it was a blast to see so many of my nieces and nephews perform as well. They even had a CD of the performance for sale--which we bought. Great job Jerry!


While we were there, we decided to take the kids and my mom to Lagoon. We hadn't been there since Savannah was about two. It was a blast! They have really stepped it up a few notches since Collosuss was THE big ride. They have also expanded their kiddie rides. The little people had an absolute blast. The park was clean and admission was very reasonable. We can't wait to go back (especially Haven who STILL asks me almost every other day when we can go).



8 comments:

Natalie said...

I am going with you guys next time whether you like it or not. I am so jealous. Thanks for taking Bentley. He talks about it all the time as well. Cute, cute pictures.

Jessica said...

I love your face and your family's face too.

Staci Hill said...

I'm so glad that this was about a past event... I just took my boys to Lagoon last week. I'd have been upset if you were there the same day and I didn't get a chance to see you!

Linda said...

We really did have a lot of fun! I'm so glad you invited me to "Tag-along" Good times we enjoyed b all!

Love you guys!

Linda said...

I think I meant to write..."Good times were enjoyed by all!"

Hacking it up said...

I LOVE Lagoon! I haven't been there for years...we'll have to hit it sometime we're there!!

The play would be awesome to see!! Good for Jerry!! Still going strong!!

Lydia said...

I haven't been to Lagoon in a very long time, and it looks like we'll need to stop by next time we're in the area. Looks like a lot of fun!

valerie said...

All you friends of mine from Vegas who come up this way need to call me when you are here! We would love to visit! :) Plus, Brianna would love to see Sage again.