Monday, October 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Savannah!

It's amazing how 15 years just fly by...









And now, some Savannah trivia:

- She is very smart and HILARIOUS
- She is sort of klutzy (spills a lot of milk and sprains her ankles)
- Is obsessed with music and definitely has her own style
- Plays several musical instruments (piano, cello, guitar)
- She hates having her picture taken (I don't know where she gets this)
- She is extremely patient with the little people (maybe not so much when it comes to them messing up her room)
- Even though she doesn't show it often, she is very sensitive
- She is very compassionate
- Only gives half-hugs and half-kisses (unless it's her idea and then prepare to be body-slammed)
- Loves the outdoors
- She is very unique and true to herself
- She's a really good sister, daughter, cousin, niece, grand-daughter and friend

There are so many other things I could say about Savannah. She is a bright spot in our lives and we love her so much. Happy birthday Savannah!

18 comments:

Sarah Goodsell said...

Happy Birthday Savannah! Seriously I have gotten old! Hope you have a wonderful birthday!

Brooke said...

AAahhhhh!!! Happy Birthday Savannah! You are so beautiful, and seriously one of the nicest young women I have ever met!! I hope you have a great day sweet girl!!

Natalie said...

Happy happy birthday! You are the best. Hope your day rocks.
p.s. Thank you Jenn. Now I can see my favorite picture whenever I want.

Linda said...

Good write up on Savannah! She is all you said and so much more. She is such a special granddaughter! Happy Birthday Savannah! I love you!

I LOVE all the pictures! Brings back wonderful memories!

Grandma Easley

easleyfamily said...

Happy Birthday Savannah! We hope you have lots of fun and don't get into too much trouble!!

Jana said...

how fun to get to see Savannah grow up! "Hippo Birdies" as we say in my family!

angela said...

It was a great pleasure to come and participate in Savannah's birthday celebration. She is one of my favorite people. I love her!! Happy Birthday Savannah!!
Wonderful post about the birthday girl Jenn!

Savannah E said...

ahh, thanks mama. you are so nice. gross pics. thanks. and for the record, in the one of me playing the guitar and wearing red i am NOT singing even though it looks like it.

Wendy said...

That was fun to see pictures of her throughout the years! What a beautiful and talented girl, excuse me, young woman, you've got there. 15! Wow.

Diane said...

Cute girl! I love the photo collages and they are so sweet. I especially love her on the guitar...so into it. Those pictures really make me think about how time flies. She looks like a fun kiddo.

Britain said...

Happy Birthday Savannah! There are some great pictures of you in there. So Jenn, does this mean the birthday insanity is over for you now?

grandma kopp said...

Your are still my little sweetheart and I love you so very much. It was a joy having you to take care of. Grandpa and I enjoyed you so very much. I love all the pictures of you. I could just sit here and cry. I had so much fun with you. It had been a long time since I had a baby to care for.
I will love you forever.

Karly Jo said...

You bet she's a great cousin! Happy birthday Sav! I love ya!

Josie said...

tell savannah that i only give half hugs too...:)

Becky said...

Great blog Jenn. Happy Birthday savannah. 15 no way!

Hacking it up said...

Happy Birthday to Savannah!! I remember when you had her!! Man, where does the time go? We are getting old...sort of....what a beautiful girl! She looks a lot like her mama! :)

Missy said...

She's an awesome girl! P.S. The New Battlestar Galactica is just as good as the old one.

Tina Clark said...

Savannah/Zavana - you are so darned cute! Hope you had a great b-day! Love you - Tina