Wednesday, October 1, 2008

What a Good Lookin' Family

Natalie has threatened to do this for me if I don't do it myself, so I'm making the choice that will be the least embarrassing--but still funny. If you are living under a rock and haven't discovered Yearbook Yourself, here is your introduction. There were so many hilarious options that I had a difficult time choosing only one for each of us. I was also hampered by the fact that all the pictures taken with my new camera are over 1 MB and therefore take forever to upload--or don't upload at all. So I had to sift through pictures taken before the Canon came along. I can't deny that I had a blast doing this.



Eric - 1954

Jenn - 1974

Savannah - 1960

Sage - 1994

Haven - 1984


Ryder - 1982

And since Natalie practically forced me to do this, how could I not include a picture of her? That is right, I had to. So here she is in all her 1990 glory:



Natalie - 1990

Now you do it too!

13 comments:

Jessica said...

Why were you up at 1:42 am?

Go Haven! Love the hair. I really need to do this. I'm kind of scared to, though.

Brooke said...

You blog in the middle of the night?

You guys look HOT.

Linda said...

Those are so funny Jenn! I love them. I have laughed so much looking at yours and Natalies! I'm doing me and Jim tonight for sure!

Aivaz Family said...

Sage is by far my favorite. Eric looks creepy. You of course look hot.

Natalie said...

Oh my gosh! Those are all hilarious. I love it. Ryder was my favorite. HAHAHA. Thank you for adding me. That was just lovely of you.

Jaime Stephens said...

hahaha those crack me up

Jana said...

I guess I do live under a rock!!! That was so very funny!

Hacking it up said...

Ya know what's scary?...I already have pictures of me like those 80's and 90's ones...can you say BIG hair?

Fun pics!

Sarah Goodsell said...

My favorite is Savannah! I really need to try this I'm afraid:) That's awsome.

grandma kopp said...

Please go back to the real thing. I have laughed so much my stomach hurts. Joshua could not believe his eyes. I like best the real people.
love you all

Lydia said...

Hilarious!

Becky said...

No way is that Eric. Love Savannah's glasses. Natalie just looks like herself.

Britain said...

Savannah's is awesome! So funny.