Saturday, November 22, 2008

Happy Birthday to Mom

It's a little late in the day, but I just have to publicly tell my mom, "Happy birthday!" My mom is the best mom in the world. She is also an amazing grandma (I hope I can be as great a grandma as she is--sometime in the very distant future). I'm so grateful for her and all that she does for me and everyone else. Her only flaw is that she doesn't give herself enough (or any, sometimes) credit for how wonderful and loving she is. I've never doubted her love for me and that has been a solid and constant part of my life. Happy birthday mom! Love you!








9 comments:

Linda said...

Thank you Jenn for your nice words(but do you really love me?....posting those pictures of me?! How funny looking am I!!!) You are the best and I love you so much. Thank you for making my birthday one of the best!

Much love,

Mom

Natalie said...

Happy birthday mom. I love you so much. I hope you had the best day. I loved the pictures!! You are a hottie.

Linda said...

Thank you Natalie! I love you so much too!

Diane said...

Jenn,

Oh what a fun mom! I love your mom and think she is so great. I loved seeing pictures of her in her younger days with you. What a cute mama! Happy birthday to her

Jaime Stephens said...

Your mom is great happy birthday to her! And those are some great pictures!

Missy said...

my first thought, "Oh, Linda's gonna be mad!" ;)

easleyfamily said...

Love your post! Love your mom and you too!

Lydia said...

I love this woman! Linda made me laugh every day, all day when I used to work with her. I miss her so much and wished I lived closer. Thanks for posting such great pictures!

~Michelle Schafer said...

I agree with Natalie! You don't look like you have aged one day since we worked together at Reams 20 years ago!!!

Jim is freakin' lucky!!!

Michelle (Throckmorton) Schafer