Friday, December 12, 2008

Gingerbread Smack Down '08


I've never pictured myself participating in a Gingerbread House decorating competition. But let me tell you, it was good fun. And the better news is that the fun hasn't ended. And YOU can join in as well. Click here to vote for the best gingerbread house of the night. And you can only vote once so choose wisely. I can't reveal which one Eric and I made, although it's hard to hide our combined genius. (Sad but true: I just had to look up the word "genius" to make sure I was spelling it correctly. I was, but still.) Thanks for participating!

9 comments:

Lydia said...

What a fun contest! I laughed right out loud at the White Trash Christmas. Can't wait to find out which one is yours. They're all great!

Linda said...

How fun! I can't wait to vote! Hopefully you and Natalie won't be mad at me if I don't pick yours or hers!

Love you guys!

Eliza said...

Jenn, thank you for participating in our smackdown. You were a most worthy contender and I look forward to next year.

Brooke said...

Just so you know, my vote was the first and I voted for yours. You are HOT.

Jana said...

WOW! I would love to do that some day...emphasis on the some day!

I have to say, I love the pictures of the kids! I know they have been up for a while, but I just can't get over it! They are beautiful!

vinyl dreams said...

How fun is that! Do we get to know who all ws involved & which ones they did once the vote is over? I'm dying to know who all participated!

Sarah Goodsell said...

Um that was well worht my 5 min. Thanks!

Zachariah Parry said...

Having participated in the contest and seen all the contenders, I have to say that, though a close competition, yours was my favorite. You could probably make a living making little houses like that and selling them for decorations.

Anonymous said...

I want to know which was yours.....What a fun thing to do

Jennifer in Boise, Idaho....