Thursday, January 8, 2009

Happy Birthday, Grandma!

On December 24th, my grandma celebrated her 80th birthday. Lucky for us, her party was on the 28th, after we arrived in Utah. It was such a nice party. And she deserves it! She was visited by good friends and all kinds of family. We ate a ton of food and just had a great time.




My grandma is the best. She is so thoughtful and kind and we love to be around her. It's great when she comes to visit us. She is a wonderful cook and housekeeper (she actually LOVES to clean--why didn't I get a bit of that gene?). There are so many ways that she is meaningful in my life. I am so grateful for her and hope that she knows how much she means to us and how much we love her. Happy birthday grandma!

7 comments:

Linda said...

Grandma(mom) is the best! I couldn't ask for a better mother. She is all that you said about her and more! It was so fun to celebrate her 80th birthday with family and some of her friends! Nice post Jennifer!

Sarah Goodsell said...

She is the best! What a fun day, I'm glad you were able to celebrate it with her!

Aivaz Family said...

That woman is adorable! Nice post! Grandparents are the best.

Natalie said...

She definitely is the best! I love her so much. She looks smokin' hot for an 80 year old.

easleyfamily said...

She does look smokin'hot for 80! I hope I look have that good (if I make it to 80)It was fun to celebrate with her and you guys! Happy Bday grandma K!

Jaime Stephens said...

Man you guys had all kinds of fun!! I love all the pictures it's so fun to see all your family there all so cute

grandma kopp said...

Thanks Jennifer. I had so much fun with the family. I didn't want Linda and boys to do anything but I enjoyed ever minute of it. That is one thing for sure I do love my family.
Thanks again for being a wonderful granddaughter. I do love you and your family.