Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The Holiday Wrap-Up

I am not sure why it has taken me so long to put this little post together. I think that because I have copies of pictures my mom took as well as my own pictures of the same time period, I somehow made it more complicated in my mind. For as long as it has taken, it ought to be a lot more exciting than it is. Exciting or not, this is how we wrapped up the holidays in Utah:

Opening gifts from grandma and grandpa Easley.


Random photos of family, kids and play-doh

As we rang in the New Year, Savannah and Sage attended a sleepover party with their cousins. We partied with mom, Jim, Amy and Jim and their kids and Melanie and Michael and their kids (Melanie and family left early on. Jim and Amy tried to leave but we wouldn't let them). It was a fun night. Haven and Ryder actually made it to midnight, although Haven refused to leave her grandma's comfy bed where she was watching a movie to celebrate with the rest of us. Addi and Megan did all the pot banging. Ryder had a good time clinking glasses and saying "cheers."

Included in the final collage: eating, sleeping, Ryder's best buddy Wall E, grandma Kopp with her birthday party pictures, a gigantic German pancake, grandma and grandpa Elison, and other random family shots.

We had an excellent and enjoyable holiday in Utah. It's always nice to get back home, but we sure love visiting our families.

3 comments:

Jaime Stephens said...

wow a very eventful holiday.. Looks like fun

Linda said...

It was so fun to have everyone(but Ryan:()here for the holidays. I love being with family! That's when I'm the happiest.

Hacking it up said...

Christmas is always more enjoyable when shared with family! Looks like you had a wonderful time!

P.S. HOW do you make those picture collages?...I'm trying to do my Christmas pics for my blog...I REALLY need to know how to do that!!!! please. :)