Tuesday, January 27, 2009

In the Meantime...

Haven - Age 2

I'm trying to finish a post wrapping up our holidays and vacation in Utah. In the meantime, I bring you a tiny Haven conversation:

Haven: "Mom?"

Me: "Yes, Haven."

Haven: "Do you want to know something?"

Me: "Yes I do." (I'm always trying to add to the seven things I already know.)

Haven: "When I was two I thought I was the only person in the world."

Me: "Hmmm. That is interesting. What did you think everyone else was?"

Haven: "I thought everyone else in the world was animals."

11 comments:

Sarah Goodsell said...

I like her!:)

grandma kopp said...

What a darling little gal. She is so funny. What makes her think of things like that.
I love her so much. I wish she would let me love her more.

Linda said...

She was right! We are animals. So cute! I love "Haven Conversations"!

Brooke said...

Can I have her?

Aivaz Family said...

Seriously?! Thats so funny.

Jaime Stephens said...

haha thats hillarious!! I can't believe how similar her and Ryder look I think it's the curly thick hair so cute!

Karly Jo said...

Oh wait- we're not animals? I guess you learn something new everyday.

Jana said...

That is one cute little girl!

Hacking it up said...

She is so adorable. I would like to adopt her....but she can't bring any fingernail polish :)

Katrina said...

Funny!! and cute!! I remember when I first thought about other people having thoughts, kind of a similar memory. I think I was about Haven's age now when I figured that one out.

~Michelle Schafer said...

I like honest people!

What a cutie!