Monday, August 31, 2009

Have You Heard of These?

When I heard that these babies were coming out, I was very excited. Who doesn't want to simplify the laundry process? They are actually pretty affordable when you get them on sale, and I was impressed with the different scents. (I chose Tahitian--kind of a coconut smell.) They are great because you just toss one in the and it acts as detergent and fabric softener in the washer, and then the sheet transfers to the dryer as an anti-static sheet. So the ease is there, but I wasn't overly pleased with the outcome. I'm sure my clothes were clean, but they did not have that super clean smell. I have now used the entire box and just took my first post 3-in-1 load out of the dryer. As soon as I began to lift that load out I was instantly hit with that clean laundry smell. I really missed that. I'll have to give these a thumbs down. I'll now be on the look-out for a product that will put my folded clothes away as well as hang things in my closet.



4 comments:

Aivaz Family said...

Too bad. Thanks for the heads up, though.

Linda said...

Thanks for the info...I won't have to try them now! Where are pictures of Hayley?!

Jaime Stephens said...

yeah thanks for that info... My mom bought some but we haven't used them yet..

Diane said...

Very informational. I too love that clean laundry smell, and when you do find the laundry folding hanging put away gadget, let me know pronto!