Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Haven Conquers Kindergarten


Haven started kindergarten yesterday. I can hardly believe it. She was beyond excited to start. She woke up early and felt like it took forever before it was time to go. She wasn't at all nervous and I barely got a peck on the cheek before she took off to play with the other kids before class began. When we picked her up, she eagerly told us about her fun day and asked when she got to go back.

What a big girl!

Haven showing off her new backpack


Ryder with Haven--he insisted on taking his backpack to the school

Haven wasted no time heading for the playground

Haven with Maya and Bella

Bella, Maya and Haven

Ryder was sad that Haven was at school, but had no problem occupying himself


As a side note, Savannah and Sage also started school yesterday. They are both in high school now! Unbelievable. They, however, refused first day of school photos. What can I say? I probably would have too.

10 comments:

Linda said...

How fun for Haven! She looks so cute and all grown up! Ryder looked cute with his backpack!

Jaime Stephens said...

She is so cute looks like a fun day at school. Ryder is going to love this time with yoU!

Aivaz Family said...

I am pretty sure that's the cutest outfit ever. She is darling.

Wendy said...

So cute. Glad she did so great, I hope T does so well when nhe starts next week.

Natalie said...

Haven is the cutest little girl ever! I love that outfit. I'm glad she had such a great day.

easleyfamily said...

Oh, what a cute girl! I can't believe these little guys are all starting kindergarten! Amazing how time flies!

Jessica said...

She looks so vogue with the tie! I love it! She must have a fabulous stylist.

I also can't believe you have two girls in HS. What's with that? I still feel like you should be 28.

Love your buns.

Eliza said...

That outfit is ridiculous. I think she should wear it every day.
I wore a tie to my first day of junior high, but I think I probably just looked like a lesbian.
Also, still waiting on the shower pics...

Hacking it up said...

I could just eat her alive!! She is so stinkin' cute! I sent my baby to kindergarten this week!! no more kids at home..esp. since it's all day kinder here. Wyatt is loving it...and NOT needing me to go with him to his class...it is sooo quiet when they're all gone! :( Ryder is a doll too..I love that he needed to bring his backpack too...and the picture where Haven looks like she's choking him ;) Sibling love

angela said...

I can't believe little Haven has started kindergarten. Where has the time gone? It was just last week, when you were pregnant with her. She is a beautiful, sweet little girl!