Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sage's 14th




I am trying to catch up on a few notable things. I wanted to start with the three birthdays we have had recently: Sage, Haven and Ryder. I initially decided that I would post the three birthdays together, but changed my mind when I realized how many pictures I had taken of those special days. At least, Haven and Ryder have many pictures. Sage only has these three! I am a bad bad momma. Sage was already feeling a little gypped because her birthday was on a Sunday, and then I sort of blew it in the picture department. I think she had a pretty good day. She wanted clothes and money, and that is what she got. She also had her favorite dessert (Better Than....). I can't believe she is 14 already. Crazy! I love Sage so much. She is an amazing girl. I want to be just like her when I grow up.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

I also can't believe she's 14. Wow.

Why is Savannah hiding behind the curtain do you think?

Aivaz Family said...

I remember when she and Savannah (my Savannah) were in Kindergarten together. I am old.

Sage said...

Thanks mom!!! I think you have that last sentence mixed up. I want to be just like YOU when I grow up! Cheesy? Yes. True? Yes.

Linda said...

I can't believe you are 14! So glad you had a great birthday! I hope you grow up to be just like your mom too! She's the best.

Love you!

easleyfamily said...

Happy Belated birthday, Sage! Hope it was fabulous!