Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Read this Series! (Start With Book One)

The Exiled Queen (Seven Realms, #2)The Exiled Queen by Cinda Williams Chima

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I zoomed through this book as my house (specifically--laundry) crumbled around me. And it was worth it. I love the characters. Almost no one is angelically perfect or completely evil, so it is sometimes unclear who to root for. I found myself sympathizing with the bad guys and wondering if some of the good guys are really bad. I don't know how I will manage until the third book is published later this year. If I had one complaint it would be that I couldn't always reconcile the action with the provided map. That always bugs me. But that is seriously minor in the scheme of things. What a great book/series!



View all my reviews

2 comments:

Linda said...

I'll have to read this book (series). I love, love, love your reviews! And I love, love, love you!

Linda said...

I loved this book too!